Growing emphasis on increasing crop productivity and quality is boosting growth of the biostimulants market
Biostimulants Market size: USD 2.89 in 2020, Market Growth: CAGR of 11.3%, Market Trends: Increasing consumer inclination toward organic products
The global Biostimulants Market size is expected to reach USD 6.75 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 11.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing ecological concerns due to the overuse of chemical-based products in agricultural sector has increased the demand for eco-friendly biostimulants and is fueling market revenue growth.
Biostimulants are additives for crops and plants that enhance their nutritive efficiency, crop quality, and yield. They also increase stress tolerance of crops to extreme conditions such as floods, drought, or salinity. Extensive use of synthetic pesticides, scarcity of arable land, growing demand for high value-added crops, and increasing awareness about environmental impact of chemical products are some significant factors enhancing growth of the biostimulants market.
In addition, growing focus on enhancing crop productivity and rapid soil degradation has compelled several farmers to opt for organic agricultural processes, thereby increasing demand for biostimulants. Several market players are focusing on R&D activities for developing improved products and expand the product lines, which is expected to further boost revenue growth of the market.
Key companies in the biostimulants market are BASF (Germany), Isagro (Italy), Valagro (Italy), Bayer (Germany), Italpollina (Italy), Koppert Biological Systems (Netherlands), Acadian Seaplants (Canada), UPL (India), and Biolchim (Italy).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4102
Some key highlights in the report:
- On the basis of crop type, the cereal & grain segment is expected to contribute considerable market revenue share throughout the forecast period owing to availability of large cultivable land and increasing demand for these crops around the year. Biostimulants applied to these crops help to boost rate of cell division, improved seed size, and high yield.
- Based on active ingredients, the seaweed extract segment is expected to register a significantly robust CAGR throughout the forecast period. High revenue CAGR is attributed to increasing adoption of seaweed cultivation and growing demand for seaweed in various agricultural applications.
- On the basis of mode of application, the foliar spray treatment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period due to high efficiency in comparison with other application methods.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028 owing to existence of large area for cultivation, rising demand for better crop quality and yield, and growing demand for organic vegetables and food.
- Europe is projected to continue its leading position in terms of revenue share during the forecast period owing to supportive regulations for organic food production along with increasing demand for organic foodstuffs.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biostimulants-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global biostimulants market based on Source, Active Ingredient, Crop Type, Form, Application Method, and Region:
Based On Source: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Active Ingredient (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Humic Substances
- Humic Acid
- Fulvic Acid
- Seaweed Extracts
- Microbial Amendments
- Amino Acids
- Trace minerals
Based On Crop Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Plantation Crops
Based On Application Method: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Foliar Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
Based On Form: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4102
Key Advantages of Biostimulants Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Biostimulants industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Based On Region (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized based on regional segmentation and leading players. Kindly get in touch with us to know more, and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.