How to install Netgear EX7700 Setup
WIRELESS Extended Range: Adds WiFi coverage of up to 2300 square feet and connects up to 45 devices, such as laptops, smartphones, microphones, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, etc.
UNLIMITED RANGE AND SMART ROAMING: When you travel around your home or office using your network’s SSID tag, you never get disconnected.
AC2200 WIFI SPEED: Offers up to 2200 Mbps capacity using tri-band and proprietary FastLane3 (TM) technology for heavy-duty 4K HD streaming and multiplayer gaming.
COMPATIBILITY UNIVERSAL: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem that is WiFi-enabled.
WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Simply connect 2 full-speed Gigabit ports to game consoles, streaming players, or other wired devices.
Simple TO SET UP: Click the WPS button to connect to your router. Just use the NETGEAR Wifi Integrator tool to help the optimum configuration.
Netgear EX7700 Setup Process
The wifi extender is used to expand the wifi signals to different sections of your house. The first and foremost stage is attaching the wireless wifi network to the Netgear Nighthawk 7700 Setup extender. You can use the fast and convenient wifi connection methods that link the wifi extender. This is an easy way for you to link your Wi-Fi network to the stable Wi-Fi configuration to connect to the WPS. There is no need to type passwords, such as a network name and password. Follow the basic steps listed below for the extender setup.
Your stretcher control:
- For the strongest Wi-Fi signals, place the extender next to the Wi-Fi router.
- To plug it into the electrical socket using the extender
- When plugging the extender into the socket, wait for a light green Power LED,
- When the light starts glowing, press the WPS button on the extender.
- Also, click the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- The different LED colors mean that the relationship is different between the router and the Wi-Fi extender. The white light shows that the l8ink router and extender are solid.
- The blue light indicates that the relationship is fine, and a poor connection is indicated by the red light, which means you need to keep the router and the extender closer to each other.
NOTE: The WPS will connect automatically if your router has a bandwidth of 5 GHz. Repeat the above setup instructions when your WPS doesn’t connect for the first time. You can also visit the default login IP address, i.e. 192.168.1.250. and if you still face a problem setting up the extension via mywifiext.net.